Maybe you’re ready to finally write your book. Maybe it’s time to finish that screenplay. Or you may want to expand your audience through a monthly newsletter or share your expertise and reach a broad public by writing articles.
No matter what you want to create, improving how you write makes a difference. And that’s where coaching comes in.
Here’s what a writing coach can help you do:
- Get clear about your goals. This may include getting clarity on why you want to write, who you want to reach and what effect you want to have on people.
- Develop a plan for success, so that you reach those goals.
- Create a system for:
- Taking action each week to reach your goals
- Having accountability to support your success
- Addressing any challenges you’re having in meeting your goals and overcoming any roadblocks to achievement
- Assess your progress and make any necessary changes to your plan.
- Learning from “mistakes” and turning them into opportunities.
- Organize and develop your book or book proposal.
- Provide feedback on—and edit, line by line, word by word—your writing.
- Expand your author platform.
- Develop a powerful and effective promotion plan for your book.
Oh wait, there’s more:
- Get past baggage that’s getting in the way of success
- Overcome creativity blocks (I’m talking to you, writer’s block)
- Prioritize projects
- Manage your time effectively and find the time to write and get published
- Make the process easier, more fun and more effective
Here’s what you need to know.
- Sessions are $80 an hour.
- Sessions are most often held via Skype, though they can be done via GChat or a phone call.
- A session can be a one time thing or a regularly weekly appointment.
- Sessions can either be bought individually (paid for at the end of the hour), or bought in groups of 3 (for $220), groups of 5 (for $360) or groups of 10 (for $650)
Working with a writing coach is about getting you results. Improving your craft. Finishing your work. Taking steps from where you are to where you want to be.
We work together, line by line, word by word, idea by idea, to make whatever you’re writing the best it can be.
So let’s talk today about how we’re gonna make your dreams happen.