Over on the right there you may see a new button on the sidebar in place of the Facebook Badges (which did squat).
Yes, I’m offering online classes this Fall (September – November) and will run through just about Thanksgiving.
I’m offering 2 classes on 2 separate nights, time to be determined:
**The per-week cost is $75.00, if you only want certain weeks.
I’ve been wanting to do this for a long time, and haven’t had a chance until now to really put everything together. I’m excited to offer this.
So what will your purchase, which I know is a lot of money for some of you, get you? Here’s a break down.
Plot & Character Development
September 4 – November 20 (9 weeks)
- Learn the steps to building, fixing, crafting and evolving characters that readers enjoy following (and that you enjoy writing)
- With actual exercises, see your own creations come to life and get advice on how to make them dance to the beats of their own drums.
- Learn how to build plots that drive books forward like race cars, and send people from page to page, chapter to chapter.
- Catch those holes in plots that make manuscripts spin out of control and fall apart
September 9 – November 25 (9 weeks)
- Learn what happens after you finish that manuscript.
- Learn how marketing begins while you’re still writing.
- Find simple strategies you can everyday FOR FREE that make a difference in sales later.